Sunday, October 28, 2007

We are back safe and sound!!

The lake at the Lake house, in New Jersey
Tim, Liz and Bill in front of Cindy and Ricks lake house.
Lake house in New Jersey.
Hello everyone;

We got home safe and sound. We sure couldn't have done it without Tim. He helped us in so many ways, thanks Timmy.


It was a sad trip, but at the same time, we found blessings in our family in New Jersey. Tom Berger married into a great family. Very warm and loving. They made us feel as one of them, even though not a drop of blood is shared by any of us. It is a weird how close I have always felt to Bills "steps".
Claire is Toms wife, Stephen is Bills brother, and Suzie is Bills sister. Stephen is married to Kim, and Suzie is married to Robbie. I have pictures of them but it isn't on this camera. I will post them later.
I wish I could have gotten a picture of the swans on the lake. I counted, and there were over a hundered on the lake.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you guys made it home. Those pictures were beautiful. Cassandra

TAITx3 said...

I'm glad Uncle Bill had family to help him with his father's passing. Nice pics. Jason and Kara.

Hank and Mary said...

I'm also happy to know you are all safe. Bill's family sounds wonderful, and I'm glad you all have them close to you.

Carol said...

We are so happy that Bill is home (with you). I am happy you have such great family. Love, carol