Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Bills Dad

Some of you know that Bills Dad is in critical condition. Bill left a couple of weeks early, to make the trek across so that he can see his Dad. He is hauling butt trying to get here, and bless Tims heart, he is trucking right next to him.

I got a very sad call today from Toms wife, Claire. Tom is not doing so good. His left lung is filling up with blood, and they are taking him into surgery this morning.

Please pray that Tom holds on until Bill gets here. It would be so cruel if something happened to Tom as Bill is making his pilgrimage to see him.

2 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Oh man. I'll keep my fingers crossed. -KT

Hank and Mary said...

Thanks for updating us Lizzy. I will keep all of you in my prayers. How far are Bill and Tim now? What is the new ETA?