Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Some pics from the trip







Okay I don't know how to put labels on these so I will just explain.
- First two are of Cassandra and I sitting out front of her house watching the kids play in the street with their millions of friends!!
- Next is of Cassandra and Maisy.
- Cassandra and Hank in front of a neat candy store on the wharf in Cincinatti.
- A fall picture of the side of the road, while driving 80 MPH!!!! =0
- Of Niki in her new house in West Virginia. She just got a job as a news anchor of a CBS affiliate in WV. She is on the morning and afternoon broadcasts, and sometimes the 6 O'clock news in the evening. We went out to dinner, and it was weird, because people recognized her so they pointed and whispered when we walked by. Pretty cool.

8 comments:

AL said...

If you want to see the pictures bigger, just point the mouse at the picture to enlarge and click, that will make it bigger and prettier.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. Thanks for coming to our house..... we all had such a great time.


PS my house is always welcome for any who want to come.

TAITx3 said...

Thanks for posting the pics. Looks like a great time was held by all.

TAITx3 said...

I want to go to that candy store!!!!!!- KT

Hank and Mary said...

GOOD pictures Lizzy. Thanks everyone

Carol said...

I am so happy to see the pic's. It look so beautiful there. I can't wait to see where everyone lives. Niki looks great ans I am sooo happy for her.
Love, carol

ps cassandra looks wonderful with that little girl in her belly.

Carol said...

Just to let everyone know Amanda and I were just looking up how far she was from everyone (when she moves to pa)
hank and mary 10hrs
cassandra and adam 9hrs
liz and bill 7hrs
rick and cindy 3hrs
YAH!!!!!!

Hank and Mary said...

Carol, awesome! Amanda will be pretty close to all of us.
That new baby girl is due soon too, like maybe in a month. :)