Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Traveling for 9 hours by yourself!!

I have to admit, I really didn't hate it. I thought I was going to get tired, or bored, but honestly, it gave me lots of time with myself, with God and with nature. I was able to listen to my worship music loud, and sing along which believe me, isn't pretty. I was able to admire the beauty of the landscape without Bill or Caitlyn making fun of me, I exclaimed outloud how beautiful it is. I mean really, from North Carolina, into Virginia, into West Virginia with the huge breathtaking mountains covered in a tweed jacket of fall, and into the beautiful rolling hills of Kentucky. How can you go wrong with that???
Amazing colors, and it is just starting. I mean, the reds are so vibrant, and the oranges and yellows. At one time I stopped to let Midge out to walk and do her business, and I was walking around and came upon a beautiful river surrounded by mountains, and nobody was even there to ruin it, people start to take it for granted around there I think. That was in West Virginia. I am going to try and show you a picture of it, but with my computer skills, who knows?? I will try.
Anyhow, I had a great weekend with Niki and with the Hermans and Taits. Fun was had by all.

No comments: