Friday, October 5, 2007

Life at Cassandra and Adams

Okay here I am. Sitting in the basement of the Hermans. I have decided I am going to stay here forever. I am fed on a regular basis, I get served drinks when I looked even a little parched, and whenever I start to get bored, I get to play with three little boys. This is pretty darn perfect. Oh, I forgot, it is the coldest room in the house. I curl up on the couch with a big ol' blanket and watch Lucas play the Kentucky Bangels vs. the San Diego Chargers, and try to make him think I know what in the heck is going on. I cheer and perform cheers that I remember from High School, thinking I am so clever, he never even looks up to see how amazing of a cheerleader I am.

I am going to try and drag Cassandra out of the house to buy some fall decorations for her front yard, but alas, she doesn't seem very enthused. I am such a freak about decorating, I live for the moment I can change decorations to the next season, I assume everyone else is like that.

Last night they made an amazing steak dinner, and all six of us sat outside and ate, and talked and laughed, it was awesome. Then the boys went over to a friends to play soccer in their backyard, in the dark, and Lucas ran over to the ajoining fence and stood on the railing waving and screaming "Hi Aunt Lizzy". Tell me that isn't worth a million dollars.

Tonight we are going to have a fire in the new firepit, and bbq chicken breasts and have rice and salad, mmmmmm....... I told the boys we can stay up late and just hang out by the fire, and then we all move inside for their "Friday night movie night". They were so excited to tell me I would be here for Friday night movie night. In fact, that was the first thing Spencer told me when he got home from school yesterday.

Bye, sorry it was so wordy, but I wish all of you were here, and having as much fun as I am.

3 comments:

Dan Tait said...

I was not aware that Kentucky had a professional football team? Sounds like alot of fun, wish we were coming this weekend but it just did not work out. This Tait family is going car shopping tomarrow and we hope to get something. Have a great weekend everyone.

linsey said...

Your life at the Hermans sounds wonderful! Stephen and I wish we could hang out with everyone. We are going to Michigan at the end of the month and are really looking forwar to it.

At this time last year we were looking forward to the cruise!!! Maybe I'll post some pictures on our blog to remind us what an awesome time we had! Enjoy movie night!

P.S. what movie are you watching?

Carol said...

Hey..I am not there and you have life at adams(my maiden name) Wish i was there. It sounds great. Hi to Cassandra and Adam & the boys & the Girl (just rub & kiss for me).
Have a wonderful movie night and I'm always thinking of you.