Thursday, October 11, 2007

Is this the start of Fall, or another trick???

My porch
No color change

Today I woke to a chilly morning. I start my day with Bible study out on my back porch every morning. Today, I needed a robe and slippers!! The wind is whipping around, and it is nippy and fresh smelling. I hope this is the real McCoy and not just Mother Nature teasing us again.

Drinking coffee while nature is at its peak is one of lifes great enjoyments for me.


Do you ever think how egotistical a blog is??? I mean, I am writing about me, my life, my thoughts as if any of you are chomping at the bit to read about me. I just enjoy it, but mostly I love to read the other blogs our family has created.


Niki is coming to visit tomorrow and spend the weekend with us, I am very happy about that. We (Caitlyn and I) as most of you know go to bunco once a month, and it fell on Saturday night this month (Bills 50th Birthday), so we are dragging Niki to our night out on Saturday. What she doesn't know is that Caitlyn has gotten some of her girlfriends together, and they are all taking Niki out on the town after bunco!!! Poor Niki!!


6 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Love the pics. -KT

Hank and Mary said...

Lizzy, it looks so pretty. I will try to take pictures this weekend and send them via old fashioned email. :)

TAITx3 said...

Your property is beautiful. But no Confederate flag? I suppose you've not fully integrated. Jason.

linsey said...

I want to drink coffee and read the paper on your porch. It looks so nice!

SRT and LST said...

Like Linsey, I also love this porch. I want to come visit. I wish I didn't have a job.
ST

AL said...

I wish you could come visit as well. Before I get a job that is. I would love to make you coffee and read the paper with you.

Kara and I got drunk out there one night, okay not drunk but we got kinda tipsey, right?? There was someone else there that drank alot but I don't want to mention her name, because she is a Mother of Five and a Grannie of six. What kind of impression would that make on them??????