Monday, November 5, 2007

Thank goodness, life is kinda settling down!!

Life here is starting to feel kinda back on kilter. Between Bills Dad passing away, having my Brother Tim here for a week, and most of my friends evacuated due to the horrific fires in CA, needless to say, life has been like walking on eggshells.

Bill is still sad, of course. All my friends are back in their smokey filthy homes. Timmy is back safe and sound and had his caterac surgury and it went fine.

I can sit back and enjoy having my best friend/husband home with us. He and I spend most of the mornings looking for jobs, and the afternoons, playing at doing yard work, or some other chore.

Here in North Carolina, we give a big "shout out" to Maisy Tait Herman. Welcome sweet baby girl, to your family!!! I personally feel you made a good choice in families, but that is only your Aunties opinion. Cannot wait to meet you.

That is about it for us for now. Just wanted to touch bases with you all.....

Love to all!!

1 comment:

Hank and Mary said...

I am so glad you have updated this blog Lizzy. It is so nice. I like hearing about all the things you have been doing. Thank you.