Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Rick and Cindys visit to North Carolina!

It was a wonderful visit from Rick and Cindy. They came late, late Friday night, and left Monday morning. I cannot say we did anything earth shattering, but it was fun just being
together. I have come to realize that I am not the best person to visit, because I can never
think of what to do, or where to show people. I was better in CA, so I guess, I am still so new
to North Carolina, that I need to pick "in spots" to visit with our guests.

Anyhow, it was fun having them here. Ricky updated my computer like crazy, because I messed it up pretty bad. (BTW Rick, it is working lickety split this morning).

The four of us went to "Streets of Southgate" it is a really pretty mall in Durham. That was fun, except I kept catching the guys trying to light themselves on fire whenever Cindy would find another store to go into :)

5 comments:

Cordillera Blogger said...

blog hopping from the philippines...landed here...nice posts

SRT and LST said...

AL... you're attracting international attention to you blog. Not bad. Maybe you should start putting some advertisements on your pages and earning some extra cash.

AL said...

What can I say???
I got all my talent from you and Jason!!

Anonymous said...

I love looking at strangers blogs. It looks like you had fun with your visitors.

TAITx3 said...

Thanks for the update and pictures. It's always fun reading your blog! ~ KMT