Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cindys favorite place


If we ever found ourselves looking for Cindy, we knew to find her on the porch. As you can see by the picture, she had her own heater, because it got down in the 30's and she was out there, smoking and reading her book. Crazy woman. Friday night, I stayed up until 3:30 AM with her talking and drinking champagne, and when I went to bed, I realized that my entire back was frozen solid. It took me a hour wiggling around in bed to get the feeling back in that area. Ugh.... Please note Cindys feet, she bought actual croc's. I found the fashion queen wearing "knock offs" and I shamed her into buying the real mccoy. I think they are the most amazing and comfortable shoes. Now at the same time, they are one of the ugliest shoes in the world as well, I figure when you get close to 50, comfort takes first place over looks though :)

No comments: