Saturday, February 9, 2008

Laughing so hard it hurts!!!


Tonight we had friends over for dinner and cards, and I have to tell you, I laughed so hard, it hurts. My stomach hurts, my head hurts. At one point I was taking a sip of coffee, and it came out my nose. That is painful, let me tell you. So here I sit in pain, but I did have a great evening. It was the ending of a beautiful day. Tons of sunshine, and Bill and I were out and about enjoying it.
Tomorrow we have 9 o'clock church and then we are going to the boat show at the State Fair grounds. We will drool, and covet all the boats we cannot buy, then come home. We are having grilled chicken on the bbq and corn on the cob.
So what is everyone else doing tomorrow?? Lets hear it, I want details.

3 comments:

TAITx3 said...

I love those kind of fun filled evening, haven't had one of those in a long time.....
Sunday our little family are planning on going to the gym, then church, then we are heading to my parents house for a delicious Sunday dinner. ~kt

AL said...

That sounds wonderful. Oh by the way, I looked up information on the boat show, it isn't a boat show, it is a RV and Camping fair, so that is even better.

Hank and Mary said...

I too love the idea of an awesome evening of so much fun it makes coffee come out of my nose. :)

You keep having fun wherever you live Lizzy. I am so happy for you.

It is Sunday now, and we went into the hottub this morning, drank coffee and relaxed. Then we got ready for church, and had grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch with a large juicy orange. Then, I spent 3 hours updating my blog. Tonight I have bible study and Christina has youth. Cheers to Sunday's.