Sunday, February 24, 2008

I am back from my weekend at the coast!!

Hi everyone:
I had a great weekend at the coast. It started out drizzly and cold, and then we had two days of great sunny weather. It was a truly beautiful weekend. All the ladies got along, we had fun together and justed chilled. This first picture is the view I had most of the time, that is me sitting on the deck with my feet up. Please note the grasses in the sand, how East Coast is that???



This is the house we stayed at.
This was my bedroom, and balcony.

View from my upstairs bedroom balcony.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that looks nice and relaxing.

TAITx3 said...

That looks like a perfect place to relax!!! Glad you had a nice time. ~kt

Hank and Mary said...

Lizzy, it looks lovely. I'm so glad you got to do that. Did you plan the whole vacation? love and miss you.
Mary

Anonymous said...

See HERE