Friday, January 18, 2008

SNOW??? OH MY GOODNESS!!!

They say we will be getting snow tomorrow!!! I am so scared to even think about it, I don't want to jinx it. Can you imagine, snow in my own yard. Sitting at my kitchen table watching snow?? Getting the mail, and walking in snow?? My dogs out playing in the snow?? I am so darn excited. I wish I had a camera to take pictures of it. I will let you all know how it goes. Hey, I do have a question. They said we will be getting two to three inches, is that a lot??? Like will we be able to drive in it. Remember, NC doesn't have snow machines, so roads don't get clear, will that matter???

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED. I know I will never sleep tonight, I will be jumping up and checking the window to see if it is snowing. Keep positive thoughts that we get snow.

6 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Wow. Snow in NC!!!! You shouldn't have a hard time driving. I measure 2-3 inches about the length of my middle finger. I'm sure it will be beautiful. I can feel your excitement....Hope you enjoy it. ~KT

Anonymous said...

did u get snow?

AL said...

snow is tomorrow. Believe me you will know, I will call you.

TAITx3 said...

Did you get snow??????? ~KT

Hank and Mary said...

Ok, it is late Sunday evening, like 8:19 pm, did you get snow?

AL said...

Okay, we got snow. it turned out to only be a dusting. But tonight it is soooooooooo cold. The sky is clear with tons of stars and a almost full moon. It should get down to 15 degrees tongiht. I will put pictures on the site tomorrow of our "snow" fun.

Congrats Patriots, you blasted our Chargers!!