Monday, May 18, 2009

Berger/Dixon weekend at Hyco Lake

Hi family and Friends;
This past weekend we went to Hyco Lake with the Dixons (Justins family). They had rented a darling house right on the lake with a awesome boat house. We had a wonderful time, it was beautiful weather (thanks to Lizzys hard, nonstop praying, right Ken?).
Patrick was able to use his new wake board and he did amazing, even jumped a wake!!!!
Liz went out on the waverunner, after not being on it in two years. Oh yeah, I went slowly down the canal, then when I hit the open water, I took off, and the darn thing is so powerful, that I almost went ass over tin cups. Scared me, so I went slower after that until I got used to it. I went all by myself over to a island and just drove really slow around it and enjoyed the freedom. It was amazing!! Then I cruised around and looked at all the Million dollar homes, wow, people have to much money!

Ken and Karen (Justin's parents) were awesome. Ken cooked our meals and we had a really good time. Thank you Dixons!! We love you and are so grateful for this weekend.

Boat Dock

The dudes!!
Bill and Ken Dixon, chowing on Spagetti!! Yummy!!

2 comments:

Caitlyn said...

Ahhh what an awesome weekend we had! I am so lucky to have a family like ours mama:)

Hank and Mary said...

You are right Caitlyn. You have an awesome family, Justin has an awesome family. Plus, you guys do very, very fun things together. I'm happy for all of you. :)