Thursday, October 30, 2008

Where, when and how??

My darling family and friends;

I am taking a survey on where everyone will be for Thanksgiving, who they will be with, how far you are going to be there.  I will start:

Bill, Patrick, Caitlyn and I will be leaving early Thanksgiving morning for Centreville, VA.  It is about four hours from our home.  We will be visiting Rick, Cindy and Andrew Donnelly.  I cannot desribe how excited I am.  Patrick is very excited because he wants to spend a day in D.C.   I am keeping my fingers crossed that it might snow.   Just spending time with part of our family will be all the blessings I am looking for.  

So now it is your turn, come on spill the beans, where are you going to be???????????????

5 comments:

Hank and Mary said...

I will be working Friday, so we will be staying home. Hank, Christina and I will have Thanksgiving together, maybe a steak from Jason and Kara, and then on Saturday Stephen, Linsey, Daniel and Kim will be coming over. The Hermans invited all of us down, but with everyone's work schedule it just doesn't work out. Have a great time with Rick, Cindy and Drew!!! I'm very excited for you.

TAITx3 said...

The Jason Tait family hopefully go watch a high school football game in the morning, pending how I feel. Then we will head to my parents house for a yummy turkey dinner. Later that evening, I believe Nick and Shaina Squires will come for dessert at our home.
The next morning I hope to get up at the crack of dawn and hit a couple stores for the big sales.
Hope everyone has a safe and blessed Thanksgiving.

Carol and Dan said...

We are staying here...no visitors. So are our friends, so we will celebrate with them. The next day we are going to a glass shop and making a Christmas ornament, then out to the local micro-brew for dinner.

TAITx3 said...

All I know is it will be our first Thanksgiving with President Obama on deck for January. That's a hard turkey to swallow.

SRT and LST said...

Stephen and Linsey Tait don't know. We don't know if we'll have to work or not. If we don't, Thursday will be spent with the Wueppers. Friday will be spent at work. Saturday and Sunday will be spent with Taits.