Monday, May 26, 2008

Lake Kerr





Bill and I went with another couple for the three day weekend to Lake Kerr. It is an amazing lake, huge and beautiful, full of little islands, and beaches. It goes all the way into Viriginia. It was fun, one day we hauled butt, and went into Virginia, I called Ricky and left him a message saying I was on a lake in Virginia. He called back and left me a message and said "I am on a lake in Virginia also". It was an amazing lake, so we have decided that will be our home lake. We have stored our fifth wheel, and will store our boat there for the summer. It is about 55 minutes if I drive, and about 1 hour and fifteen minutes if Bill drives. :)


I hope some of my family will come to visit and take a trip to the lake with us.

1 comment:

TAITx3 said...

Looks like you guys had a perfect weekend! ~Kara