Saturday, March 29, 2008

SURPRIZE!!!!!




As most of you know, I was surprized last night!!

Rick, Cindy, Andrew, Tim, Bev and Mary showed up last night at our home.

The first five on that list showed up while I was watching TV, and came into the bonus room, and I was shocked. Then we all went outside on the back porch to enjoy the warm evening. I kept wanting to call Mary and tell her, but I didn't want to make her feel bad that she wasn't here to enjoy the time together, and bam, she comes walking out on the back porch!!! Amazing. I have never been so surprized like I have with this 50th birthday surprize. Here are some pictures:

6 comments:

SRT and LST said...

You know, I never knew that was suppose to be a secret. I'm glad I didn't blow the surprise. Hope you all have fun... -- ST

TAITx3 said...

I love seeing pics of the four Donnelly kids together. I hope you have a great time. Jason

TAITx3 said...

That's awesome! ~KT

linsey said...

Yay! That sounds like so much fun! I hope you're having an awesome time!

Anonymous said...

post some more please. I have not heard from you in a while. How are things going?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.